Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year

 


Well, I have to start the year out with a blog post don't I?
Just seems wrong not to.

I'm not sure if I'll pick a word or phrase for the year. Still pondering on it.
I'm also debating whether or not I'll make any resolutions.
There are plenty of things I'd like to do better, but I'm pretty bad at follow-through. :)

I don't know about you, but things feel a little better this year. I have a little more hope than I've had the past couple years that this will be a good year. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself!!

This month will mark 17 years of marriage for me, and my 42nd year. It's also my Haley-bop's birthday this month. She'll be turning the big 1-2!! Ay-yi-yi!
Not sure I'm ready for another teenager.

Anyway, hope you all have a beautiful 2014!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I know what you mean about the "follow through!" I'm the same way! I actually chose a word for the new year- "SIMPLIFY". I want to simplify just about everything: my life, my thoughts, my home, etc....
♥ Happy Anniversary to you love birds!!!! & Happy Birthday to your upcoming Tween-Ager Haley!~

Lene said...

Happy New Year Mikki!

You have a very exciting month ahead for you and your family. Enjoy!