Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Birthday par-tay!

I'm just astounded that my little men turn 8 years old tomorrow!
We decided to have a bowling birthday party with some friends this year.
We didn't do a party last year, so it was time. 

First thing this morning Ashley, Haley and I worked on their birthday cake.
They're into Skylanders right now, but I couldn't find any 
Skylanders cakes at the stores. So naturally I got on Pinterest to see what I might be able to put together. 
Here's what we ended up with. 






In my humble opinion....it looked much better than it tasted. 
You win some, you lose some. 




The best thing about sponsored parties is that they do all the work. So nice! We just basically had to show up and have fun.











 They seemed to have a blast.






After bowling, they had pizza, played some video games, opened presents then had cake.


 Then we got to go home and not worry about any of the clean-up. So nice!


No comments: